Mild tremor in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter Scale was on Sunday felt in parts of Rajasthan.
The epicentre was Tonk in the eastern part of the state. The tremor was felt in Jaipur and nearby region in the morning at 6:27 am.
However, there is no report of loss from anywhere, according to the state police control room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad