Mild tremor in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter Scale was on Sunday felt in parts of Rajasthan.
The epicentre was Tonk in the eastern part of the state. The tremor was felt in Jaipur and nearby region in the morning at 6:27 am.
However, there is no report of loss from anywhere, according to the state police control room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq