Minor abducted, gang-raped near Jaipur
Jaipur: A 14-year-old girl was abducted and gang-raped by three labourers, renovating a road near her home in Rajasthan`s Jaipur district Monday, police said. A search is on for the three accused.
According to police, the victim, a class 8 student, is a resident of Govindgarh area, some 50 km from Jaipur.
"As per the victim`s family members, a road passing by their house is being renovated. Three labouers employed in the work kidnapped the girl while she was playing outside and then took her to an isolated place, about one km from her house," said Deputy Superintendent of Police Sulesh Choudhary.
The officer said that the trio raped the girl one by one and then left her near a petrol pump before escaping.
"The girl told some passers-by about her plight following which police were informed. We have launched a search for the three labourers," said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore