Minor gang-raped in Jalandhar
Jalandhar: A 14-year old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three persons in Mandhala Channa village here, police said Friday.
The incident occurred on January 28 when three persons from the same village abducted and raped her while she was out of her home to relieve herself, they said.
A case was registered today against Balwinder Singh, Sher Singh and Charanjit Singh on the complaint filed by father of the victim, police official Rajinder Singh said.
She was admitted to Jalandhar hospital in a critical condition where doctors said that her private parts have been infected and the victim has lost a lot of blood besides suffering from internal injuries.
She was refereed to an Amritsar hospital last night.
The girl`s father told police that he filed a complaint ten days after the incident as his daughter told him about the alleged rape only now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- US reaffirms cooperation with India in fight against terrorism
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Search for missing IAF AN-32 aircraft continues for sixth day
- Man who tried to commit suicide outside Chhattisgarh CM's house dies
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!