Minor gang-raped in Jalandhar
Jalandhar: A 14-year old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three persons in Mandhala Channa village here, police said Friday.
The incident occurred on January 28 when three persons from the same village abducted and raped her while she was out of her home to relieve herself, they said.
A case was registered today against Balwinder Singh, Sher Singh and Charanjit Singh on the complaint filed by father of the victim, police official Rajinder Singh said.
She was admitted to Jalandhar hospital in a critical condition where doctors said that her private parts have been infected and the victim has lost a lot of blood besides suffering from internal injuries.
She was refereed to an Amritsar hospital last night.
The girl`s father told police that he filed a complaint ten days after the incident as his daughter told him about the alleged rape only now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown