Minor gang-raped in Jalandhar
Jalandhar: A 14-year old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three persons in Mandhala Channa village here, police said Friday.
The incident occurred on January 28 when three persons from the same village abducted and raped her while she was out of her home to relieve herself, they said.
A case was registered today against Balwinder Singh, Sher Singh and Charanjit Singh on the complaint filed by father of the victim, police official Rajinder Singh said.
She was admitted to Jalandhar hospital in a critical condition where doctors said that her private parts have been infected and the victim has lost a lot of blood besides suffering from internal injuries.
She was refereed to an Amritsar hospital last night.
The girl`s father told police that he filed a complaint ten days after the incident as his daughter told him about the alleged rape only now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad