Minor gang-raped in Jalandhar
Jalandhar: A 14-year old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three persons in Mandhala Channa village here, police said Friday.
The incident occurred on January 28 when three persons from the same village abducted and raped her while she was out of her home to relieve herself, they said.
A case was registered today against Balwinder Singh, Sher Singh and Charanjit Singh on the complaint filed by father of the victim, police official Rajinder Singh said.
She was admitted to Jalandhar hospital in a critical condition where doctors said that her private parts have been infected and the victim has lost a lot of blood besides suffering from internal injuries.
She was refereed to an Amritsar hospital last night.
The girl`s father told police that he filed a complaint ten days after the incident as his daughter told him about the alleged rape only now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000