Minor gang-raped in Jalandhar
Jalandhar: A 14-year old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three persons in Mandhala Channa village here, police said Friday.
The incident occurred on January 28 when three persons from the same village abducted and raped her while she was out of her home to relieve herself, they said.
A case was registered today against Balwinder Singh, Sher Singh and Charanjit Singh on the complaint filed by father of the victim, police official Rajinder Singh said.
She was admitted to Jalandhar hospital in a critical condition where doctors said that her private parts have been infected and the victim has lost a lot of blood besides suffering from internal injuries.
She was refereed to an Amritsar hospital last night.
The girl`s father told police that he filed a complaint ten days after the incident as his daughter told him about the alleged rape only now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!