Minor gang-raped, thrown into well in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A minor girl was allegedly gang-raped and pushed into a well by two youth in Rajasthan`s Dausa district, police said on Tuesday.
The duo, who were in an inebriated state, barged into the house of the 16-year-old victim last night and raped her, SHO, Nangal Rajawatan police station, Laxmikant Sharma said.
Later, when the victim raised an alarm, the accused threw her into a well near the house.
After she was rescued from the well, the victim was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors referred her to Sawai Man Singh government hospital here for further treatment, Sharma said.
The accused, identified as Udai Meena and Anand Rajput, both aged around 25 years, have been detained and the matter is being probed, the SHO added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery
- Michel Platini at sports court for Sepp Blatter appeal
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh