Minor girl raped in Bharatpur
Jaipur: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped in Bharatpur district, police said on Monday.
The girl was found by her family members in an unconscious and injured state at an isolated place in Kaithwara area early in this morning, they said.
The victim had gone to attend a marriage party along with her family members but went missing last night following which her relatives started looking for her, they said.
Prima facie, the girl was raped, police said.
She is unable to speak and is being treated at a hospital, they said, adding, that efforts were on to identity the accused.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- 'Revamped' Varanasi ghats to go green - PM Modi set to distribute e-boats to boatmen of Ganga
- Air travellers to get refund on development fee for tickets booked beyond April 30
- Waqar Younis blames Shahid Afridi for T20 losses, wants Umar Akmal axed from team
- 35 mn talked about Indian assembly polls on Facebook; BJP most discussed party
- Sensex sweats as BoJ holds off on stimulus, skids 160 points