Minor girls burnt alive
Jaipur: Two minor girls were burnt alive after their house caught fire in Rajasthan`s Dausa district on Monday, police said.
The incident took place at Chandsen village in Lalsot town, they said, adding that the parents of the girls – aged eight and six years -- were working in their farm at the time of the mishap.
The fire broke out due to a short circuit, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj