Minor raped, accused absconding
Bundi (Rajasthan): A minor girl was allegedly
raped by a youth after he lured her to an isolated spot in
Jalodi area of the district.
The accused Ratan Lal (18) from Neem Ka Kheda village
took the four-and-a-half-year-old girl to a lonely place in
Jalodi, on Dec 26, in the pretext of giving her delicacies and
raped her, SHO Talera police station Pramod Sharma said.
The parents of the girl, dismissing the bleeding as a
result of an injury while playing, took her to hospitals in
Kota where the doctors confirmed rape, Sharma said.
It was then that they filed a complaint against the
accused in Talera police station yesterday. The efforts are on
to nab Lal who is out at large, he said.
The child is in a government hospital and has received
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today