Minor raped, accused absconding
Bundi (Rajasthan): A minor girl was allegedly
raped by a youth after he lured her to an isolated spot in
Jalodi area of the district.
The accused Ratan Lal (18) from Neem Ka Kheda village
took the four-and-a-half-year-old girl to a lonely place in
Jalodi, on Dec 26, in the pretext of giving her delicacies and
raped her, SHO Talera police station Pramod Sharma said.
The parents of the girl, dismissing the bleeding as a
result of an injury while playing, took her to hospitals in
Kota where the doctors confirmed rape, Sharma said.
It was then that they filed a complaint against the
accused in Talera police station yesterday. The efforts are on
to nab Lal who is out at large, he said.
The child is in a government hospital and has received
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Being overweight linked to eight more kinds of cancer
- Pentagon probes possible civilian casualties in Syria strike: official
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border