Minor raped, accused absconding
Bundi (Rajasthan): A minor girl was allegedly
raped by a youth after he lured her to an isolated spot in
Jalodi area of the district.
The accused Ratan Lal (18) from Neem Ka Kheda village
took the four-and-a-half-year-old girl to a lonely place in
Jalodi, on Dec 26, in the pretext of giving her delicacies and
raped her, SHO Talera police station Pramod Sharma said.
The parents of the girl, dismissing the bleeding as a
result of an injury while playing, took her to hospitals in
Kota where the doctors confirmed rape, Sharma said.
It was then that they filed a complaint against the
accused in Talera police station yesterday. The efforts are on
to nab Lal who is out at large, he said.
The child is in a government hospital and has received
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi