Minor raped, accused absconding
Bundi (Rajasthan): A minor girl was allegedly
raped by a youth after he lured her to an isolated spot in
Jalodi area of the district.
The accused Ratan Lal (18) from Neem Ka Kheda village
took the four-and-a-half-year-old girl to a lonely place in
Jalodi, on Dec 26, in the pretext of giving her delicacies and
raped her, SHO Talera police station Pramod Sharma said.
The parents of the girl, dismissing the bleeding as a
result of an injury while playing, took her to hospitals in
Kota where the doctors confirmed rape, Sharma said.
It was then that they filed a complaint against the
accused in Talera police station yesterday. The efforts are on
to nab Lal who is out at large, he said.
The child is in a government hospital and has received
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet