Minor raped, accused absconding
Bundi (Rajasthan): A minor girl was allegedly
raped by a youth after he lured her to an isolated spot in
Jalodi area of the district.
The accused Ratan Lal (18) from Neem Ka Kheda village
took the four-and-a-half-year-old girl to a lonely place in
Jalodi, on Dec 26, in the pretext of giving her delicacies and
raped her, SHO Talera police station Pramod Sharma said.
The parents of the girl, dismissing the bleeding as a
result of an injury while playing, took her to hospitals in
Kota where the doctors confirmed rape, Sharma said.
It was then that they filed a complaint against the
accused in Talera police station yesterday. The efforts are on
to nab Lal who is out at large, he said.
The child is in a government hospital and has received
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents