Minor raped by handicapped man near Vidhan Sabha
Jaipur: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a handicapped man near the Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha
here, police said on Thursday.
"The incident occurred last evening when the accused Heeralal Regar lured the daughter of an MLA`s servant on the pretext of giving her a toffee and took her to an isolated area near the Vidhan Sabha building where he allegedly raped her," SHO Jyoti Nagar Lakhan Singh said.
The girl was playing in the MLA quarter premises with her younger brother. The accused took both the kids on his tricycle and later raped the girl, he said. The officer said that the accused has been arrested
and sent for a medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!