Minor repeatedly raped by teacher in Jaipur
Jaipur: An 11-year-old girl was repeatedly raped allegedly by her teacher leading to which she was hospitalised and was being treated for psychological trauma.
The accused teacher, who was arrested yesterday, was today produced before a local court where the magistrate remanded him in judicial custody.
The girl had not told her parents about the ordeal and was suffering psychological consequences for the last two months, police said.
She was hospitalised a fortnight ago.
After examining the girl, doctors informed her parents that she was sexually abused by someone and was hesitant to reveal it, police said.
However, later, the girl was taken into confidence and she told her parents and doctors about the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations