Minor repeatedly raped by teacher in Jaipur
Jaipur: An 11-year-old girl was repeatedly raped allegedly by her teacher leading to which she was hospitalised and was being treated for psychological trauma.
The accused teacher, who was arrested yesterday, was today produced before a local court where the magistrate remanded him in judicial custody.
The girl had not told her parents about the ordeal and was suffering psychological consequences for the last two months, police said.
She was hospitalised a fortnight ago.
After examining the girl, doctors informed her parents that she was sexually abused by someone and was hesitant to reveal it, police said.
However, later, the girl was taken into confidence and she told her parents and doctors about the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH