Minor repeatedly raped by teacher in Jaipur
Jaipur: An 11-year-old girl was repeatedly raped allegedly by her teacher leading to which she was hospitalised and was being treated for psychological trauma.
The accused teacher, who was arrested yesterday, was today produced before a local court where the magistrate remanded him in judicial custody.
The girl had not told her parents about the ordeal and was suffering psychological consequences for the last two months, police said.
She was hospitalised a fortnight ago.
After examining the girl, doctors informed her parents that she was sexually abused by someone and was hesitant to reveal it, police said.
However, later, the girl was taken into confidence and she told her parents and doctors about the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?