Minor repeatedly raped by teacher in Jaipur
Jaipur: An 11-year-old girl was repeatedly raped allegedly by her teacher leading to which she was hospitalised and was being treated for psychological trauma.
The accused teacher, who was arrested yesterday, was today produced before a local court where the magistrate remanded him in judicial custody.
The girl had not told her parents about the ordeal and was suffering psychological consequences for the last two months, police said.
She was hospitalised a fortnight ago.
After examining the girl, doctors informed her parents that she was sexually abused by someone and was hesitant to reveal it, police said.
However, later, the girl was taken into confidence and she told her parents and doctors about the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured