Minor repeatedly raped by teacher in Jaipur
Jaipur: An 11-year-old girl was repeatedly raped allegedly by her teacher leading to which she was hospitalised and was being treated for psychological trauma.
The accused teacher, who was arrested yesterday, was today produced before a local court where the magistrate remanded him in judicial custody.
The girl had not told her parents about the ordeal and was suffering psychological consequences for the last two months, police said.
She was hospitalised a fortnight ago.
After examining the girl, doctors informed her parents that she was sexually abused by someone and was hesitant to reveal it, police said.
However, later, the girl was taken into confidence and she told her parents and doctors about the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother