Missing boy found dead in Bharatpur
Jaipur: An 8-year-old boy, who was missing for the last four days, was found dead in a well in Rajasthan`s Bharatpur district.
Furious over alleged negligence on part of police in tracing the boy, relatives of the deceased demonstrated and blocked the Alwar-Bharatpur road in Nagar town.
They put the body on the road demanding arrest of the accused and action against policemen, who they alleged did not make any efforts to locate the boy after he went missing last week.
However, the agitating people were pacified by senior police and administration officials Tuesday.
Sanjay was missing from his house in Nagar town for the last three days and a complaint in this regard was filed with Nagar police station.
"The relatives of the boy were assured proper investigation following which they agreed for the cremation today," SP Bharaptur Anshuman Bhomia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!