Missing girl found dead in Jaipur
Jaipur: A seven-year-old girl who went
missing a week ago was today found dead in a well in Bagru area in the district.
Nena was missing since November 28.
Her decomposed body was today recovered from a well in a farm on Kalwada-Muhana road, police said.
People today informed the Bagru police about foul smell emanating from the well following which it was checked.
Her parents reached the spot and identified the body by her cloths, said officials at Shyam Nagar police station, where the case of was lodged.
The girl had gone to a park and did not return.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah