Missing girl found dead in Jaipur
Jaipur: A seven-year-old girl who went
missing a week ago was today found dead in a well in Bagru area in the district.
Nena was missing since November 28.
Her decomposed body was today recovered from a well in a farm on Kalwada-Muhana road, police said.
People today informed the Bagru police about foul smell emanating from the well following which it was checked.
Her parents reached the spot and identified the body by her cloths, said officials at Shyam Nagar police station, where the case of was lodged.
The girl had gone to a park and did not return.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what