Missing girl found dead in Jaipur
Jaipur: A seven-year-old girl who went
missing a week ago was today found dead in a well in Bagru area in the district.
Nena was missing since November 28.
Her decomposed body was today recovered from a well in a farm on Kalwada-Muhana road, police said.
People today informed the Bagru police about foul smell emanating from the well following which it was checked.
Her parents reached the spot and identified the body by her cloths, said officials at Shyam Nagar police station, where the case of was lodged.
The girl had gone to a park and did not return.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore