Missing girl found dead in Jaipur
Jaipur: A seven-year-old girl who went
missing a week ago was today found dead in a well in Bagru area in the district.
Nena was missing since November 28.
Her decomposed body was today recovered from a well in a farm on Kalwada-Muhana road, police said.
People today informed the Bagru police about foul smell emanating from the well following which it was checked.
Her parents reached the spot and identified the body by her cloths, said officials at Shyam Nagar police station, where the case of was lodged.
The girl had gone to a park and did not return.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends