Missing girl found dead in Jaipur
Jaipur: A seven-year-old girl who went
missing a week ago was today found dead in a well in Bagru area in the district.
Nena was missing since November 28.
Her decomposed body was today recovered from a well in a farm on Kalwada-Muhana road, police said.
People today informed the Bagru police about foul smell emanating from the well following which it was checked.
Her parents reached the spot and identified the body by her cloths, said officials at Shyam Nagar police station, where the case of was lodged.
The girl had gone to a park and did not return.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- 'Reprogrammed' bacteria eat carbon dioxide to produce sugars
- Government eliminates 1.6 crore bogus ration cards, to save Rs 10,000 crore
- Mahindra makes history with maiden win in Moto3 class
- Yemen clashes intensify as Ban Ki-moon pushes peace
- France beat Ireland 2-1 to reach Euro 2016 quarter-finals