Missing Jaipur girls found in Ajmer
Jaipur: The three girls who had gone missing from Brahmpuri locality in the city were on Monday found in Ajmer, police said.
The girls, all studying in class XII in a local school, had been untraceable since yesterday afternoon. They were found in Ajmer today, they said.
On questioning, the girls confessed that they had planned the trip to Ajmer as they had wished to visit the place.
The matter is being probed whether they went to Ajmer on their own or were taken by someone, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?