Missing Jaipur girls found in Ajmer
Jaipur: The three girls who had gone missing from Brahmpuri locality in the city were on Monday found in Ajmer, police said.
The girls, all studying in class XII in a local school, had been untraceable since yesterday afternoon. They were found in Ajmer today, they said.
On questioning, the girls confessed that they had planned the trip to Ajmer as they had wished to visit the place.
The matter is being probed whether they went to Ajmer on their own or were taken by someone, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH