Missing Jaipur girls found in Ajmer
Jaipur: The three girls who had gone missing from Brahmpuri locality in the city were on Monday found in Ajmer, police said.
The girls, all studying in class XII in a local school, had been untraceable since yesterday afternoon. They were found in Ajmer today, they said.
On questioning, the girls confessed that they had planned the trip to Ajmer as they had wished to visit the place.
The matter is being probed whether they went to Ajmer on their own or were taken by someone, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31