Monsoon rains in Rajasthan keep weather pleasant
Jaipur: The annual rains kept weather pleasant in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a maximum rainfall of 62.2 mm.
The South-West monsoon which arrived on July 4 lashed most parts of the state.
Jodhpur recorded 32 mm of rains, Bharatpur 25.2 mm, Jaipur 21.6 mm, Sikar 18 mm, Barmer 17.7 mm, Pilani 16.4 mm, Vanasthanli 15 mm, Jhalawar 12 mm, Dholpur 9.3 mm, Bundi 7 mm, Ajmer 5.3 mm, while Churu and Bikaner had received 1.3 mm, according to Met department.
Weathermen expect heavy rains at isolated places in the state during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie