Monsoon rains in Rajasthan keep weather pleasant
Jaipur: The annual rains kept weather pleasant in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a maximum rainfall of 62.2 mm.
The South-West monsoon which arrived on July 4 lashed most parts of the state.
Jodhpur recorded 32 mm of rains, Bharatpur 25.2 mm, Jaipur 21.6 mm, Sikar 18 mm, Barmer 17.7 mm, Pilani 16.4 mm, Vanasthanli 15 mm, Jhalawar 12 mm, Dholpur 9.3 mm, Bundi 7 mm, Ajmer 5.3 mm, while Churu and Bikaner had received 1.3 mm, according to Met department.
Weathermen expect heavy rains at isolated places in the state during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali