Monsoon rains in Rajasthan keep weather pleasant
Jaipur: The annual rains kept weather pleasant in parts of Rajasthan with Mount Abu recording a maximum rainfall of 62.2 mm.
The South-West monsoon which arrived on July 4 lashed most parts of the state.
Jodhpur recorded 32 mm of rains, Bharatpur 25.2 mm, Jaipur 21.6 mm, Sikar 18 mm, Barmer 17.7 mm, Pilani 16.4 mm, Vanasthanli 15 mm, Jhalawar 12 mm, Dholpur 9.3 mm, Bundi 7 mm, Ajmer 5.3 mm, while Churu and Bikaner had received 1.3 mm, according to Met department.
Weathermen expect heavy rains at isolated places in the state during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj