Monsoon remains active over Rajasthan
Jaipur: Monsoon remained active over Rajasthan as light to moderate rains lashed most parts of the state on Saturday, with the MeT department predicting heavy showers at some places during next 24 hours.
Rainfall occurred in Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota and Jodhpur divisions, and at few places in Bharatpur and Jaipur Divisions during the past 24 hours.
A few places in Udaipur and Ajmer divisions recorded heavy rainfall, the a MeT department said.
Dabok, Chittorgarh, Barmer, Churu, Kota and Jodhpur received 11, 9, 7, 6.6, 5.1 and 4.1 mm rainfall.
The Met department has issued heavy rainfall warning at few places in south-eastern region and at isolated places in rest of the state during next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why