Monsoon remains active over Rajasthan
Jaipur: Monsoon remained active over Rajasthan as light to moderate rains lashed most parts of the state on Saturday, with the MeT department predicting heavy showers at some places during next 24 hours.
Rainfall occurred in Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota and Jodhpur divisions, and at few places in Bharatpur and Jaipur Divisions during the past 24 hours.
A few places in Udaipur and Ajmer divisions recorded heavy rainfall, the a MeT department said.
Dabok, Chittorgarh, Barmer, Churu, Kota and Jodhpur received 11, 9, 7, 6.6, 5.1 and 4.1 mm rainfall.
The Met department has issued heavy rainfall warning at few places in south-eastern region and at isolated places in rest of the state during next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'