Monsoon remains active over Rajasthan
Jaipur: Monsoon remained active over Rajasthan as light to moderate rains lashed most parts of the state on Saturday, with the MeT department predicting heavy showers at some places during next 24 hours.
Rainfall occurred in Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota and Jodhpur divisions, and at few places in Bharatpur and Jaipur Divisions during the past 24 hours.
A few places in Udaipur and Ajmer divisions recorded heavy rainfall, the a MeT department said.
Dabok, Chittorgarh, Barmer, Churu, Kota and Jodhpur received 11, 9, 7, 6.6, 5.1 and 4.1 mm rainfall.
The Met department has issued heavy rainfall warning at few places in south-eastern region, and at isolated places in rest of the state during next 48 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'