Mount Abu coldest at 6.4 in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state of Rajasthan with a minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius, a MeT official said.
With northerly cold winds blowing over the state, Churu recorded a minimum temperature of 7.5 degrees C, followed by Sriganganagar at 9 degrees C. Pilani and pink city Jaipur recorded a low of 9.8, and 11 degrees C respectively.
Mercury has dropped by 2 to 5 degrees Celsius in most parts of the state since early this week, he said.
Night temperature would further fall by this weekend, a MeT forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened