Mount Abu coldest at 6.4 in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mount Abu was the coldest place in the desert state of Rajasthan with a minimum temperature of 6.4 degrees Celsius, a MeT official said.
With northerly cold winds blowing over the state, Churu recorded a minimum temperature of 7.5 degrees C, followed by Sriganganagar at 9 degrees C. Pilani and pink city Jaipur recorded a low of 9.8, and 11 degrees C respectively.
Mercury has dropped by 2 to 5 degrees Celsius in most parts of the state since early this week, he said.
Night temperature would further fall by this weekend, a MeT forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest