Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions affected normal life
in Rajasthan today with Mount Abu being the coldest place in
the state with a minimum temperature of 0.4 degrees Celsius.
Shallow fog was experienced in Ganganagar, Dabok, Churu
Churu recorded a low of 2.6 deg C, while Bikaner and
Ganganagar recorded a minimum of 3.9 deg C and 4.2 deg C
respectively, a Met official said here.
Jaipur had a low of 4.2 deg C, while Dabok was at 4.8 deg
C. Chittorgarh had recorded a minimum of 5 deg C.
Dholpur had a low of 5.2 deg C followed by Sikar at 5.5
deg C. Phalodi settled at a low of 6 deg C.
Jaisalmer had a low of 7.3 deg C followed by Ajmer at 7.8
deg C. Rawatbhata recorded a minimum of 8 deg C. While, Barmer
and Kota recorded a low of 9.4 deg C and 9.5 deg C
Jodhpur and Banswara recorded a minimum of 9.7 deg C and
11.2 deg C respectively.
Weather conditions would remain the same during next few
days, according to the Met forecast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city