Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions affected normal life
in Rajasthan today with Mount Abu being the coldest place in
the state with a minimum temperature of 0.4 degrees Celsius.
Shallow fog was experienced in Ganganagar, Dabok, Churu
Churu recorded a low of 2.6 deg C, while Bikaner and
Ganganagar recorded a minimum of 3.9 deg C and 4.2 deg C
respectively, a Met official said here.
Jaipur had a low of 4.2 deg C, while Dabok was at 4.8 deg
C. Chittorgarh had recorded a minimum of 5 deg C.
Dholpur had a low of 5.2 deg C followed by Sikar at 5.5
deg C. Phalodi settled at a low of 6 deg C.
Jaisalmer had a low of 7.3 deg C followed by Ajmer at 7.8
deg C. Rawatbhata recorded a minimum of 8 deg C. While, Barmer
and Kota recorded a low of 9.4 deg C and 9.5 deg C
Jodhpur and Banswara recorded a minimum of 9.7 deg C and
11.2 deg C respectively.
Weather conditions would remain the same during next few
days, according to the Met forecast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj