Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mount Abu on Thursday recorded the
lowest temperature of 2 degrees Celsius in Rajasthan, while in
plains, Sriganganagar had a low of 6.5 degrees Celsius.
Jaisalmer recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, while Phalodi
had a minimum of 10 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum of 12.5 degrees Celsius followed
by Bharatpur, Dholpur and Jaipur, all three recording a low of
12.7 degrees C.
Other places recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 13 degrees Celsius to 17.5 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, Phalodi (22.5), Jaipur (9.9), Ajmer (6),
Churu (5.6) and Bikaner (5) mm of rainfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what