Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mount Abu on Thursday recorded the
lowest temperature of 2 degrees Celsius in Rajasthan, while in
plains, Sriganganagar had a low of 6.5 degrees Celsius.
Jaisalmer recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, while Phalodi
had a minimum of 10 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum of 12.5 degrees Celsius followed
by Bharatpur, Dholpur and Jaipur, all three recording a low of
12.7 degrees C.
Other places recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 13 degrees Celsius to 17.5 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, Phalodi (22.5), Jaipur (9.9), Ajmer (6),
Churu (5.6) and Bikaner (5) mm of rainfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today
- PM Modi to chair NITI Aayog meet today, review 15-year vision plan
- Landslides close Jammu-Srinagar highway; Amarnath Yatra suspended