Mount Abu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Mount Abu on Thursday recorded the
lowest temperature of 2 degrees Celsius in Rajasthan, while in
plains, Sriganganagar had a low of 6.5 degrees Celsius.
Jaisalmer recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, while Phalodi
had a minimum of 10 deg C.
Bikaner had a minimum of 12.5 degrees Celsius followed
by Bharatpur, Dholpur and Jaipur, all three recording a low of
12.7 degrees C.
Other places recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 13 degrees Celsius to 17.5 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, Phalodi (22.5), Jaipur (9.9), Ajmer (6),
Churu (5.6) and Bikaner (5) mm of rainfall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Happy Birthday Dhyan Chand: 10 interesting facts you must know about India's hockey legend
- AAP-Sheila Dikshit trying to suppress Rs 400 crore water tanker scam: BJP
- Sensex extends losses for 3rd straight session on US rate hike concerns
- China-Pak Economic Corridor will not benefit locals in the region: Defence Expert
- SC to hear Delhi government's challenge of HC verdict in favour of L-G