Mount Abu freezes at zero degree Celsius
Jaipur: Mercury today plummeted in parts of Rajasthan where Mount Abu recorded zero degree Celsius.
Bikaner also recorded a low of 0.4 degree Celsius.
Pilani, Churu, Sriganganagar and Barmer recorded 2.1, 2.2, 3.9 and 4 degree Celsius respectively while Jaipur and Chittorgarh shivered at 4.2 degree Celsius, according to the Met department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February