Mount Abu freezes at zero degree Celsius
Jaipur: Mercury today plummeted in parts of Rajasthan where Mount Abu recorded zero degree Celsius.
Bikaner also recorded a low of 0.4 degree Celsius.
Pilani, Churu, Sriganganagar and Barmer recorded 2.1, 2.2, 3.9 and 4 degree Celsius respectively while Jaipur and Chittorgarh shivered at 4.2 degree Celsius, according to the Met department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Deepika Padukone finds spot in world's highest paid actresses list
- Leak of documents relating to Scorpene submarines serious matter: DCNS
- Akshay Kumar cheers for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'
- Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi to visit India next month
- Saudi Police foil mosque suicide bombing: Ministry