Mount Abu freezes at zero degree Celsius
Jaipur: Biting cold has thrown normal life out of gear in parts of Rajasthan where mercury settled at zero degrees Celsius in Mount Abu.
Churu and SriGanganagar recorded minimum of 1.9 and 2.6 degree Celsius respectively, while Chittorgarh and Dabok shivered at 3 and 3.8 degree Celsius respectively, according to the MeT Department here.
Sikar had a low of 4 degree C, whereas Jaipur, Bikaner, Kota, Ajmer and Jaisalmer recorded minimum of 4.5, 5.4, 6.5, 6.7 and 7.2 degree Celsius.
Places in Sikar, Alwar also recorded ground frost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state