Mount Abu freezes at zero degree Celsius
Jaipur: Biting cold has thrown normal life out of gear in parts of Rajasthan where mercury settled at zero degrees Celsius in Mount Abu.
Churu and SriGanganagar recorded minimum of 1.9 and 2.6 degree Celsius respectively, while Chittorgarh and Dabok shivered at 3 and 3.8 degree Celsius respectively, according to the MeT Department here.
Sikar had a low of 4 degree C, whereas Jaipur, Bikaner, Kota, Ajmer and Jaisalmer recorded minimum of 4.5, 5.4, 6.5, 6.7 and 7.2 degree Celsius.
Places in Sikar, Alwar also recorded ground frost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO to launch weather satellite next month
- WATCH: Mohammad Amir dismisses England's Alex Hales with an absolute peach of a delivery
- In Indonesia, eat sumptuous food served in a commode literally! – Must Watch
- Unbelievable! This son of a billionaire works as aam aadmi
- Fresh clashes in Kashmir; one youth killed in firing, death toll rises to 45