Mount Abu freezes at zero degree Celsius
Jaipur: Biting cold has thrown normal life out of gear in parts of Rajasthan where mercury settled at zero degrees Celsius in Mount Abu.
Churu and SriGanganagar recorded minimum of 1.9 and 2.6 degree Celsius respectively, while Chittorgarh and Dabok shivered at 3 and 3.8 degree Celsius respectively, according to the MeT Department here.
Sikar had a low of 4 degree C, whereas Jaipur, Bikaner, Kota, Ajmer and Jaisalmer recorded minimum of 4.5, 5.4, 6.5, 6.7 and 7.2 degree Celsius.
Places in Sikar, Alwar also recorded ground frost.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users