Mount Abu in Rajasthan records -3.4 degree C
Jaipur: Extremely cold conditions prevailed in several parts of Rajasthan with mercury dipping much below the freezing point in Mount Abu, the state`s sole
Mercury dipped to minus 3.4 degree Celsius in Mount Abu while Sikar in the planes recorded the low of 4.5 degree C, according to a Met report today.
Dabok, Chittorgarh and Jaipur recorded minimum temperatures 4.9, 5.2, and 5.8 degree C respectively while both Ajmer and Jodhpur recorded 6.6 degree C.
Other places recorded night temperatures in the range of 7.5 degree C to 10 degree C.
The Met has predicted dip in the temperatures during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!