Mount Abu in Rajasthan records -3.4 degree C
Jaipur: Extremely cold conditions prevailed in several parts of Rajasthan with mercury dipping much below the freezing point in Mount Abu, the state`s sole
Mercury dipped to minus 3.4 degree Celsius in Mount Abu while Sikar in the planes recorded the low of 4.5 degree C, according to a Met report today.
Dabok, Chittorgarh and Jaipur recorded minimum temperatures 4.9, 5.2, and 5.8 degree C respectively while both Ajmer and Jodhpur recorded 6.6 degree C.
Other places recorded night temperatures in the range of 7.5 degree C to 10 degree C.
The Met has predicted dip in the temperatures during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report