Mud wall caves in at Bharatpur, 8 killed
Bharatpur: Eight persons, including five women and two children, were on Thursday buried alive when a mud wall collapsed on them at a construction site on Bharatpur-Agra national highway, a senior police officer said.
The deceased included five women, two children and one man, Additional Superintendent of Police Rajesh Yadav said.
The victims, all labourers from Damoh in Madhya Pradesh, were working at the construction site (underground) when the incident occurred, the ASP said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?