Mutilated bodies of two stillborn boys recovered from Rajasthan
Bikaner: The bodies of two stillborn baby boys, badly bitten by dogs, were found in front of PBM hospital in Sadar area of the district, police said on Monday.
According to the police, a woman from Sadhasar village of Nokha tehsil had given birth to two stillborn baby boys at home. Her relatives kept their bodies in a carton in front of the hospital yesterday, where they were later recovered, badly mutilated by dog bites.
The police has returned the two bodies to the woman`s relatives for final rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH