Narayana Hrudayala gets international accreditation
Jaipur: Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital in the city has been awarded international accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI).
"This is the second JCI accreditation the group has got," Dr Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman of Narayana Hrudayalaya said here on Saturday.
Earlier, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore had got the JCI accreditation.
Claiming that it was the first hospital of the state to get the accreditation, Shetty said, "The international accreditation is a testament to the excellent standard of medical services provided by the hospital".
A four-member team surveyed the hospital for four days and evaluated 1,133 different areas and functionalities of the hospital which included nursing, medical facility, hospital services, patient safety, infection control among others before awarding the accreditation, he added.
JCI is an non-profit independent entity that accredits and certifies health care programmes and organisations in the United States, work with organisations in over 80 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit consequence: British thaali may give Indian lady's finger a miss
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- WATCH: Harbhajan Singh was up against a wrestler...See What Happened Next...
- After NSG setback, India joins Missile Technology Control Regime as full member; China awaits membership
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor