Narayana Hrudayala gets international accreditation
Jaipur: Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital in the city has been awarded international accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI).
"This is the second JCI accreditation the group has got," Dr Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman of Narayana Hrudayalaya said here on Saturday.
Earlier, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore had got the JCI accreditation.
Claiming that it was the first hospital of the state to get the accreditation, Shetty said, "The international accreditation is a testament to the excellent standard of medical services provided by the hospital".
A four-member team surveyed the hospital for four days and evaluated 1,133 different areas and functionalities of the hospital which included nursing, medical facility, hospital services, patient safety, infection control among others before awarding the accreditation, he added.
JCI is an non-profit independent entity that accredits and certifies health care programmes and organisations in the United States, work with organisations in over 80 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition