Narayana Hrudayala gets international accreditation
Jaipur: Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital in the city has been awarded international accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI).
"This is the second JCI accreditation the group has got," Dr Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman of Narayana Hrudayalaya said here on Saturday.
Earlier, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore had got the JCI accreditation.
Claiming that it was the first hospital of the state to get the accreditation, Shetty said, "The international accreditation is a testament to the excellent standard of medical services provided by the hospital".
A four-member team surveyed the hospital for four days and evaluated 1,133 different areas and functionalities of the hospital which included nursing, medical facility, hospital services, patient safety, infection control among others before awarding the accreditation, he added.
JCI is an non-profit independent entity that accredits and certifies health care programmes and organisations in the United States, work with organisations in over 80 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees