Narayana Hrudayala gets international accreditation
Jaipur: Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital in the city has been awarded international accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI).
"This is the second JCI accreditation the group has got," Dr Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman of Narayana Hrudayalaya said here on Saturday.
Earlier, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore had got the JCI accreditation.
Claiming that it was the first hospital of the state to get the accreditation, Shetty said, "The international accreditation is a testament to the excellent standard of medical services provided by the hospital".
A four-member team surveyed the hospital for four days and evaluated 1,133 different areas and functionalities of the hospital which included nursing, medical facility, hospital services, patient safety, infection control among others before awarding the accreditation, he added.
JCI is an non-profit independent entity that accredits and certifies health care programmes and organisations in the United States, work with organisations in over 80 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city