Narayana Hrudayala gets international accreditation
Jaipur: Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital in the city has been awarded international accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI).
"This is the second JCI accreditation the group has got," Dr Devi Prasad Shetty, Chairman of Narayana Hrudayalaya said here on Saturday.
Earlier, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore had got the JCI accreditation.
Claiming that it was the first hospital of the state to get the accreditation, Shetty said, "The international accreditation is a testament to the excellent standard of medical services provided by the hospital".
A four-member team surveyed the hospital for four days and evaluated 1,133 different areas and functionalities of the hospital which included nursing, medical facility, hospital services, patient safety, infection control among others before awarding the accreditation, he added.
JCI is an non-profit independent entity that accredits and certifies health care programmes and organisations in the United States, work with organisations in over 80 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police