Narcotics dept official held on graft charges
Jaipur: A sub-inspector of Narcotics department was on Monday arrested by Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) officials for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 9,000 in the Chittorgarh district.
Sunil Kumar had demanded the bribe from M L Rathore for issuing him an opium licence, the ACB officials said.
After verification of the complaint, a trap was laid by the ACB officials and the accused was caught red-handed while accepting the bribe, they said.
A case has been registered against him while the further investigations are underway, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?