Narendra Modi supporters offer a `chaadar` at Ajmer Sharif
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: As Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi turned 63 on Monday, the Bharatiya Janata Party leader’s supporters offered a `chaadar` at Ajmer Sharif on his birthday.
Meanwhile, BJP’s state unit is set to launch a massive membership drive on Tuesday on the occasion of Modi’s birthday.
State BJP spokesperson, IK Jadeja, said that the BJP will be "launching a massive drive to enrol one lakh people through each of our cells".
Earlier, the Gujarat Chief Minister thanked everyone for their good wishes and blessings.
Modi, who visited his 94-year-old mother Hira Ba to seek blessings, said that mother’s blessings is one of life`s great opportunities.
“I have faith that people`s blessings won`t go waste, it will give me strength to go on with my work,” the BJP poster boy said on his birthday.
Modi was on September 13 appointed as BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, despite the most senior leader LK Advani`s opposition.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'