Narendra Modi supporters offer a `chaadar` at Ajmer Sharif
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: As Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi turned 63 on Monday, the Bharatiya Janata Party leader’s supporters offered a `chaadar` at Ajmer Sharif on his birthday.
Meanwhile, BJP’s state unit is set to launch a massive membership drive on Tuesday on the occasion of Modi’s birthday.
State BJP spokesperson, IK Jadeja, said that the BJP will be "launching a massive drive to enrol one lakh people through each of our cells".
Earlier, the Gujarat Chief Minister thanked everyone for their good wishes and blessings.
Modi, who visited his 94-year-old mother Hira Ba to seek blessings, said that mother’s blessings is one of life`s great opportunities.
“I have faith that people`s blessings won`t go waste, it will give me strength to go on with my work,” the BJP poster boy said on his birthday.
Modi was on September 13 appointed as BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, despite the most senior leader LK Advani`s opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Share household chores with wife for super sex life
- BJP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's arrest over water tanker scam report
- Rajan wants central banks to keep off competitive devaluation
- Shiv Sena backs Subramanian Swamy, takes a dig at BJP leadership
- Courtney Browne replaces Clive Lloyd as West Indies' chairman of selectors