Night temperatures increase in Rajasthan, Churu coldest
Jaipur: Night temperatures increased in parts of Rajasthan where Churu remained the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 3.9 degrees Celsius followed by Ganganagar at 4.1 degrees C.
Sikar and Pilani recorded a low of 4.3 deg C and 4.7 deg C respectively, while Vanasthali and Dabok recorded a minimum of 5.2 deg C and 6 degrees Celsius in the state.
Other places in the desert sate recorded night temperatures between 7.6 degrees Celsius to 10.7 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT Department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites