Night temperatures increase in Rajasthan, Churu coldest
Jaipur: Night temperatures increased in parts of Rajasthan where Churu remained the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 3.9 degrees Celsius followed by Ganganagar at 4.1 degrees C.
Sikar and Pilani recorded a low of 4.3 deg C and 4.7 deg C respectively, while Vanasthali and Dabok recorded a minimum of 5.2 deg C and 6 degrees Celsius in the state.
Other places in the desert sate recorded night temperatures between 7.6 degrees Celsius to 10.7 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT Department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men