Night temperatures increase in Rajasthan, Churu coldest
Jaipur: Night temperatures increased in parts of Rajasthan where Churu remained the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 3.9 degrees Celsius followed by Ganganagar at 4.1 degrees C.
Sikar and Pilani recorded a low of 4.3 deg C and 4.7 deg C respectively, while Vanasthali and Dabok recorded a minimum of 5.2 deg C and 6 degrees Celsius in the state.
Other places in the desert sate recorded night temperatures between 7.6 degrees Celsius to 10.7 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT Department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi