Night temperatures increase in Rajasthan, Churu coldest
Jaipur: Night temperatures increased in parts of Rajasthan where Churu remained the coldest place with a minimum temperature of 3.9 degrees Celsius followed by Ganganagar at 4.1 degrees C.
Sikar and Pilani recorded a low of 4.3 deg C and 4.7 deg C respectively, while Vanasthali and Dabok recorded a minimum of 5.2 deg C and 6 degrees Celsius in the state.
Other places in the desert sate recorded night temperatures between 7.6 degrees Celsius to 10.7 degrees Celsius, according to the MeT Department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi