Nihalchand Meghwal is victim of Congress` conspiracy: Rajashtan Minister
Jaipur: Defending Union Minister Nihalchand Meghwal from an alleged rape case, Rajasthan Health Minister Rajendra Rathore said the BJP MP from Sriganganagar was victim of Congress` conspiracy.
Terming Nihalchand as innocent, Rathore said the woman had lodged the case during Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot`s tenure and the Jaipur police has put a final report on it. He said the final report was accepted during Gehlot regime by the metropolitan court in Jaipur. "The final report was cleared by police and the court," Rathore told reporters during "sarkar apke dwar" at Bikaner.
"Since Nihalchand is now BJP minister in the new central government, now he is victim of Congress` conspiracy," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video