Nihalchand Meghwal is victim of Congress` conspiracy: Rajashtan Minister
Jaipur: Defending Union Minister Nihalchand Meghwal from an alleged rape case, Rajasthan Health Minister Rajendra Rathore said the BJP MP from Sriganganagar was victim of Congress` conspiracy.
Terming Nihalchand as innocent, Rathore said the woman had lodged the case during Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot`s tenure and the Jaipur police has put a final report on it. He said the final report was accepted during Gehlot regime by the metropolitan court in Jaipur. "The final report was cleared by police and the court," Rathore told reporters during "sarkar apke dwar" at Bikaner.
"Since Nihalchand is now BJP minister in the new central government, now he is victim of Congress` conspiracy," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur