Nihalchand Meghwal is victim of Congress` conspiracy: Rajashtan Minister
Jaipur: Defending Union Minister Nihalchand Meghwal from an alleged rape case, Rajasthan Health Minister Rajendra Rathore said the BJP MP from Sriganganagar was victim of Congress` conspiracy.
Terming Nihalchand as innocent, Rathore said the woman had lodged the case during Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot`s tenure and the Jaipur police has put a final report on it. He said the final report was accepted during Gehlot regime by the metropolitan court in Jaipur. "The final report was cleared by police and the court," Rathore told reporters during "sarkar apke dwar" at Bikaner.
"Since Nihalchand is now BJP minister in the new central government, now he is victim of Congress` conspiracy," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire