No alternative to Congress: Ashok Gehlot
Jaipur: Reacting on BJP patriarch LK Advani`s quitting episode, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday said the resignation had proved that nation had no alternative to Congress party.
"Advani ne bhi muhar lagai, desh mein Congress ka vikalp nahin hai" (Advani has put a stamp too, country has no option/ alternative to Congress party)", Gehlot said while leading his "sandesh yatra" at Chittorgarh said.
"Advani has given a certificate to his own party...How would they (BJP leaders/workers) face the upcoming Assembly polls in the states including Rajasthan", Gehlot sarcastically remarked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you