No alternative to Congress: Ashok Gehlot
Jaipur: Reacting on BJP patriarch LK Advani`s quitting episode, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday said the resignation had proved that nation had no alternative to Congress party.
"Advani ne bhi muhar lagai, desh mein Congress ka vikalp nahin hai" (Advani has put a stamp too, country has no option/ alternative to Congress party)", Gehlot said while leading his "sandesh yatra" at Chittorgarh said.
"Advani has given a certificate to his own party...How would they (BJP leaders/workers) face the upcoming Assembly polls in the states including Rajasthan", Gehlot sarcastically remarked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah