No relaxation in curfew after violence in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Curfew on Saturday continued in Sanganer town here which was imposed after violence broke out between members of two communities over a trivial issue of parking a motorbike, police said.
No fresh incident of violence was reported and the situation remained under control in the area. However, there was no relaxation in curfew today, they said.
The decision to give relaxation to the curfew, which was imposed last evening, will be taken after a review, they added.
The violence broke out when a petty issue of a parking of a motorcycle turned violent and agitating mob torched a factory and damaged several vehicles on Thursday evening.
Tension also prevailed yesterday when a group of miscreants set ablaze an educational institution belonging to the minority community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!