No relaxation in curfew after violence in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Curfew on Saturday continued in Sanganer town here which was imposed after violence broke out between members of two communities over a trivial issue of parking a motorbike, police said.
No fresh incident of violence was reported and the situation remained under control in the area. However, there was no relaxation in curfew today, they said.
The decision to give relaxation to the curfew, which was imposed last evening, will be taken after a review, they added.
The violence broke out when a petty issue of a parking of a motorcycle turned violent and agitating mob torched a factory and damaged several vehicles on Thursday evening.
Tension also prevailed yesterday when a group of miscreants set ablaze an educational institution belonging to the minority community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!