No respite from cold in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest
Jaipur: Cold maintained its grip over
Rajasthan with mercury dipping by few notches in parts of the
state, Met officials said.
Mount Abu with a minimum temperature of 2 degree Celsius
continued to remain the coldest place in the state.
Elsewhere, Ganganagar shivered at 4.9 degrees followed by
Churu, Pilani, Sikar at 5.4, 5.7 and 8 degree Celsius
Bundi, Jaipur, Jhalawar settled at a low of 8.6, 10.1 and
11.4 degree Celsius respectively and Barmer, Jaisalmer and
Bikaner at 11.8 degree Celsius.
Ajmer, Jodhpur and Kota recorded a minimum of 12.2, 12.8
and 13.6 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside