No respite from cold in Rajasthan, Mount Abu coldest
Jaipur: Cold maintained its grip over
Rajasthan with mercury dipping by few notches in parts of the
state, Met officials said.
Mount Abu with a minimum temperature of 2 degree Celsius
continued to remain the coldest place in the state.
Elsewhere, Ganganagar shivered at 4.9 degrees followed by
Churu, Pilani, Sikar at 5.4, 5.7 and 8 degree Celsius
Bundi, Jaipur, Jhalawar settled at a low of 8.6, 10.1 and
11.4 degree Celsius respectively and Barmer, Jaisalmer and
Bikaner at 11.8 degree Celsius.
Ajmer, Jodhpur and Kota recorded a minimum of 12.2, 12.8
and 13.6 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP