No respite from heat wave in Rajasthan, Churu hottest at 47.6 deg C
Jaipur: Rajasthan continued to reel under intense heat conditions on Saturday with Jaipur recording the season`s highest temperature of 46.8 degree Celsius.
Churu was the hottest place in the desert state today and recorded a maximum temperature of 47.6 degree Celsius, the Met department said here today.
It was followed by Bikaner and recorded a maximum of 47.2 degree Celsius. Kota sizzled at 46.9 degree Celsius while Chittorgarh, Ganganagar, Barmer and Jodhpur recorded maximum of 46.6, 46.3, 46 and 45.3 degrees respectively.
Met department in its forecast said heat wave will continue to prevail in most parts of Rajasthan for the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends