No respite from heat wave in Rajasthan, Churu hottest at 47.6 deg C
Jaipur: Rajasthan continued to reel under intense heat conditions on Saturday with Jaipur recording the season`s highest temperature of 46.8 degree Celsius.
Churu was the hottest place in the desert state today and recorded a maximum temperature of 47.6 degree Celsius, the Met department said here today.
It was followed by Bikaner and recorded a maximum of 47.2 degree Celsius. Kota sizzled at 46.9 degree Celsius while Chittorgarh, Ganganagar, Barmer and Jodhpur recorded maximum of 46.6, 46.3, 46 and 45.3 degrees respectively.
Met department in its forecast said heat wave will continue to prevail in most parts of Rajasthan for the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video