No respite from icy winds, dense fog in Rajasthan
Jaipur: People of Rajasthan got no respite from icy winds and dense fog which affected normal life, rail and road traffic in the desert state.
NWR rescheduled its three trains following mist and dense fog in parts of Rajasthan adjoining Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab, and 13 trains were running very late from one hour to four hours at least, NWR PRO said.
Sole hill station Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state with a low of zero degree Celsius.
Churu recorded a minimum of 3.7 degrees C, Pilani 4.5 deg C, Ganganagar 5.4 deg C, Udaipur 5.5 deg C, and Chittorgarh 6 degrees C.
Jaipur was engulfed in dense fog this morning, though there was a rise in its minimum temperature which settled at to 7.5 degrees C as compared to yesterday`s 5.7 degrees C.
It is going to be foggy day for Pink City, a MeT official said.
In rest of the state the mercury was recorded between 7 and 11 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video