No respite from icy winds, dense fog in Rajasthan
Jaipur: People of Rajasthan got no respite from icy winds and dense fog which affected normal life, rail and road traffic in the desert state.
NWR rescheduled its three trains following mist and dense fog in parts of Rajasthan adjoining Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab, and 13 trains were running very late from one hour to four hours at least, NWR PRO said.
Sole hill station Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state with a low of zero degree Celsius.
Churu recorded a minimum of 3.7 degrees C, Pilani 4.5 deg C, Ganganagar 5.4 deg C, Udaipur 5.5 deg C, and Chittorgarh 6 degrees C.
Jaipur was engulfed in dense fog this morning, though there was a rise in its minimum temperature which settled at to 7.5 degrees C as compared to yesterday`s 5.7 degrees C.
It is going to be foggy day for Pink City, a MeT official said.
In rest of the state the mercury was recorded between 7 and 11 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi