No respite from icy winds, dense fog in Rajasthan
Jaipur: People of Rajasthan got no respite from icy winds and dense fog which affected normal life, rail and road traffic in the desert state.
NWR rescheduled its three trains following mist and dense fog in parts of Rajasthan adjoining Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Punjab, and 13 trains were running very late from one hour to four hours at least, NWR PRO said.
Sole hill station Mount Abu was the coldest place in the state with a low of zero degree Celsius.
Churu recorded a minimum of 3.7 degrees C, Pilani 4.5 deg C, Ganganagar 5.4 deg C, Udaipur 5.5 deg C, and Chittorgarh 6 degrees C.
Jaipur was engulfed in dense fog this morning, though there was a rise in its minimum temperature which settled at to 7.5 degrees C as compared to yesterday`s 5.7 degrees C.
It is going to be foggy day for Pink City, a MeT official said.
In rest of the state the mercury was recorded between 7 and 11 degrees C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!