Now, Vasundhara Raje gives up official CM`s residence
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Soon after Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal refused to take up the official residence, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has decided to give up the same and stay in her MLA bungalow instead.
The decision by the Rajasthan CM came soon after Kejriwal decided to refuse the official residence .
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has also reportedly cut down on her security staff as well.
Raje was sworn-in as the second Chief Minister of the state on December 13 last year.
An official release from her office stated that Kejriwal`s decision not to move into the official residence there comes after her decision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!