Omar Abdullah shown black flags in Ajmer
Jaipur: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah was allegedly shown black flags in Ajmer on Sunday by a group of people protesting foiling of the BJP-sponsored Ekta Yatra to unfurl the tricolour in Srinagar.
A group of people at collectorate circle in Ajmer waved black flags to the J&K Chief Minister in protest
against not allowing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, BJP`s youth wing to unfurl the Indian flag at Lal Chowk on Republic day, eyewitnesses said.
However, party sources said it was not a handiwork of its workers.
No such activity was organised today at the party level, BJP MLA Vasudev Devnani said.
Omar visited the holy shrine of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty and paid obeisance. After his visit to the Dargarh, he expressed joy over the victory of Indian cricket team in the World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you