Omar Abdullah shown black flags in Ajmer
Jaipur: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah was allegedly shown black flags in Ajmer on Sunday by a group of people protesting foiling of the BJP-sponsored Ekta Yatra to unfurl the tricolour in Srinagar.
A group of people at collectorate circle in Ajmer waved black flags to the J&K Chief Minister in protest
against not allowing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, BJP`s youth wing to unfurl the Indian flag at Lal Chowk on Republic day, eyewitnesses said.
However, party sources said it was not a handiwork of its workers.
No such activity was organised today at the party level, BJP MLA Vasudev Devnani said.
Omar visited the holy shrine of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty and paid obeisance. After his visit to the Dargarh, he expressed joy over the victory of Indian cricket team in the World Cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan