On campaign trail, Raje promises jobs for youth, lashes out at Cong govt
Jaipur: BJP`s Rajasthan unit president and chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje on Saturday said she would introduce a scheme to provide employment to youths in large numbers in the state if her party were to be voted to power in the upcoming Assembly elections.
Speaking at public meeting in Kota, Raje alleged that the law and order situation in the state had deteriorated under the ruling Congress and called upon party workers to make every effort for a BJP victory in the Dec. 1 Assembly polls.
"There is no rule of law under Congress rule. Women are not safe and the government has failed to fulfil the expectations of the people," Raje alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lionel Messi due to go on trial in Spain for tax fraud
- Get up-close with Datsun Redi Go: Watch review
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train conducted on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route
- The never-ending vigil for millions yearning to bury their dead
- Irrfan Khan's 'Madaari' release date postponed, will hit screens on July 15!