On campaign trail, Raje promises jobs for youth, lashes out at Cong govt
Jaipur: BJP`s Rajasthan unit president and chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje on Saturday said she would introduce a scheme to provide employment to youths in large numbers in the state if her party were to be voted to power in the upcoming Assembly elections.
Speaking at public meeting in Kota, Raje alleged that the law and order situation in the state had deteriorated under the ruling Congress and called upon party workers to make every effort for a BJP victory in the Dec. 1 Assembly polls.
"There is no rule of law under Congress rule. Women are not safe and the government has failed to fulfil the expectations of the people," Raje alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption