On campaign trail, Raje promises jobs for youth, lashes out at Cong govt
Jaipur: BJP`s Rajasthan unit president and chief ministerial candidate Vasundhara Raje on Saturday said she would introduce a scheme to provide employment to youths in large numbers in the state if her party were to be voted to power in the upcoming Assembly elections.
Speaking at public meeting in Kota, Raje alleged that the law and order situation in the state had deteriorated under the ruling Congress and called upon party workers to make every effort for a BJP victory in the Dec. 1 Assembly polls.
"There is no rule of law under Congress rule. Women are not safe and the government has failed to fulfil the expectations of the people," Raje alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan