On day 2, boy yet to be pulled out of borewell near Jaipur
Jaipur: Rescue operations continued for
the second day on Tuesday to bring out a four-year-old boy, who had
fallen into a 150 feet deep borewell in Jagatpura village near
here, as CCTV cameras showed the child lying unconscious.
Sahil fell into the borewell near his house yesterday
while was playing with his elder sister in the village, which
is nearly 60 kms from here.
CCTV cameras lowered in the borewell showed that the
boy was lying unconscious, official sources said.
A L Agarwal, a child specialist present on the site,
said over phone that the boy was showing no movement and
was lying unconscious in the borewell.
"We have no option but to wait as the boy is
unconscious, and the crucial period of first 24 hours has
passed," Agrawal said.
However, oxygen is being supply continuously, he said.
A 60-feet parallel pit has been dug with the help of
earth moving machines to facilitate the rescue of the child
and rescue workers were trying to reach the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?