On day 2, boy yet to be pulled out of borewell near Jaipur
Jaipur: Rescue operations continued for
the second day on Tuesday to bring out a four-year-old boy, who had
fallen into a 150 feet deep borewell in Jagatpura village near
here, as CCTV cameras showed the child lying unconscious.
Sahil fell into the borewell near his house yesterday
while was playing with his elder sister in the village, which
is nearly 60 kms from here.
CCTV cameras lowered in the borewell showed that the
boy was lying unconscious, official sources said.
A L Agarwal, a child specialist present on the site,
said over phone that the boy was showing no movement and
was lying unconscious in the borewell.
"We have no option but to wait as the boy is
unconscious, and the crucial period of first 24 hours has
passed," Agrawal said.
However, oxygen is being supply continuously, he said.
A 60-feet parallel pit has been dug with the help of
earth moving machines to facilitate the rescue of the child
and rescue workers were trying to reach the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical