One arrested in missing explosive case, sent to PC
Dholpur: A local court here on Saturday
remanded a man to police custody till December 30 after he was
arrested in connection with missing explosive case, police
The Crime branch of Rajasthan police had arrested Jagdish
Soni yesterday from Bhilwara and today produced him before the
Munsif Magistrate Salim Badar, they said.
Soni did paper works for purchasing the explosive from
Rajasthan Explosive and Chemical Limited located at Dholpur in
Rajasthan, a senior police officer of the crime branch said.
The development come close on the heels of the arrest
five Gujarat-based businessmen by state police for their
alleged involvement in case. A local court remanded the
accused to judicial custody till December 27.
Several trucks carrying tonnes of industrial explosive
went missing on way to Madhya Pradesh from RECL Factory at
Dholpur in August this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah