One arrested in missing explosive case, sent to PC
Dholpur: A local court here on Saturday
remanded a man to police custody till December 30 after he was
arrested in connection with missing explosive case, police
The Crime branch of Rajasthan police had arrested Jagdish
Soni yesterday from Bhilwara and today produced him before the
Munsif Magistrate Salim Badar, they said.
Soni did paper works for purchasing the explosive from
Rajasthan Explosive and Chemical Limited located at Dholpur in
Rajasthan, a senior police officer of the crime branch said.
The development come close on the heels of the arrest
five Gujarat-based businessmen by state police for their
alleged involvement in case. A local court remanded the
accused to judicial custody till December 27.
Several trucks carrying tonnes of industrial explosive
went missing on way to Madhya Pradesh from RECL Factory at
Dholpur in August this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray