One more arrested in Sanganer communal violence
Jaipur: The police on Friday arrested a person for his alleged role in setting ablaze a minority educational institution during the communal clash that broke out in Sanganer town here last week.
Accompanied by a mob of over 50 people, Karan Singh Yadav vandalised the institution before setting it on fire, police said.
Over 100 people have been arrested so far in connection with the violence in which several policemen were injured.
Meanwhile, the curfew was relaxed on Friday for 12 hours from 8 am and the situation remained under control, police said, adding it may be completely lifted soon, the police added.
Prohibitory orders were clamped in the town after members of two communities clashed over a trivial issue of parking a motorcycle on April 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love