One more IM suspect held in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rajasthan Police`s Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) Sunday arrested one more suspected member of the Indian Mujahideen, officials said.
An ATS officer said the 22-year-old man was detained from Sikar and arrested on charges of being a member of the terror outfit`s Rajasthan module.
"The accused is pursuing a diploma in civil engineering from Sikar town. He was brought to Jaipur where he is being interrogated," he said.
The ATS has arrested six youths from Sikar, most of them students, for being involved in terrorist activities.
Besides these six, five suspected IM terrorists have been held from Jodhpur, 330 km from here, since March 22.
Four others, including a most-wanted terrorist, Pakistani national Waqas, and two engineering students have been held in Jaipur and Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!