One more IM suspect held in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rajasthan Police`s Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) Sunday arrested one more suspected member of the Indian Mujahideen, officials said.
An ATS officer said the 22-year-old man was detained from Sikar and arrested on charges of being a member of the terror outfit`s Rajasthan module.
"The accused is pursuing a diploma in civil engineering from Sikar town. He was brought to Jaipur where he is being interrogated," he said.
The ATS has arrested six youths from Sikar, most of them students, for being involved in terrorist activities.
Besides these six, five suspected IM terrorists have been held from Jodhpur, 330 km from here, since March 22.
Four others, including a most-wanted terrorist, Pakistani national Waqas, and two engineering students have been held in Jaipur and Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city