One more IM suspect held in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rajasthan Police`s Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) Sunday arrested one more suspected member of the Indian Mujahideen, officials said.
An ATS officer said the 22-year-old man was detained from Sikar and arrested on charges of being a member of the terror outfit`s Rajasthan module.
"The accused is pursuing a diploma in civil engineering from Sikar town. He was brought to Jaipur where he is being interrogated," he said.
The ATS has arrested six youths from Sikar, most of them students, for being involved in terrorist activities.
Besides these six, five suspected IM terrorists have been held from Jodhpur, 330 km from here, since March 22.
Four others, including a most-wanted terrorist, Pakistani national Waqas, and two engineering students have been held in Jaipur and Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price