Opposition disrupts Raj Assembly proceedings
Jaipur: Opposition members in Rajasthan
Assembly today created an uproar in the house demanding a
statement from the state government on damage to crops due to
After the question hour, Leader of Opposition Vasundhara
Raje raised the issue and demanded a statement from the
government saying it had assured on February 28 that a
statement would be given.
Other opposition members also demanded the statement and
stormed into the well of the House. After some time, the
Speaker said that he was ready to give ruling but the
opposition members interrupted.
Raje demanded that the Government should give a statement
and announce a relief package for the affected farmers.
Meanwhile, there was an uproar once again following which
the house was adjourned for an hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read