Opposition disrupts Raj Assembly proceedings
Jaipur: Opposition members in Rajasthan
Assembly today created an uproar in the house demanding a
statement from the state government on damage to crops due to
After the question hour, Leader of Opposition Vasundhara
Raje raised the issue and demanded a statement from the
government saying it had assured on February 28 that a
statement would be given.
Other opposition members also demanded the statement and
stormed into the well of the House. After some time, the
Speaker said that he was ready to give ruling but the
opposition members interrupted.
Raje demanded that the Government should give a statement
and announce a relief package for the affected farmers.
Meanwhile, there was an uproar once again following which
the house was adjourned for an hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah