close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Over 50 taken ill due to food poisoning in Chomu near Jaipur

Over fifty people were taken ill after they consumed contaminated food during a function in Chomu town near here, police said Wednesday.



Jaipur: Over fifty people were taken ill
after they consumed contaminated food during a function in
Chomu town near here, police said Wednesday.

The people complained of abdomen pain and vomiting
after having the meal at Rampura Dabdi village last night.

They were rushed to government hospital in Chomu where
most of them were discharged after primary treatment, they
said, adding, that medical teams are also treating people in
the town.

Samples of the food have been collected and the matter
is being probed, they added.

PTI

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions