Overnight winter rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Overnight rains lashed parts of Rajasthan throwing life out of gear for locals even as Mount Abu recorded the coldest in the state at 3.6 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali recorded maximum of 36.1 mm rains followed by Banswara and Rawatbhata at 34.8 and 18.3 mm respectively, according to Met department here.
Ajmer, Bundi, Jaipur recorded 17.4, 17 and 3 mm rains respectively whereas some other places also had drizzles due to upper air circulation.
Meanwhile, places recorded night temperature between 3.6 and 12.9 degrees Celsius.
The lowest temperature was at Mount Abu. Bikaner recorded minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius whereas Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer and Sawaimadhopur recorded minimum of 6.4, 7.2 and 8.6 degrees Celsius respectively.
Weather conditions would remain the same during next 24 hours, a forecast said.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Sharad Pawar endorses Nitish Kumar as face of united oppn, Congress stays mum
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt