Overnight winter rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Overnight rains lashed parts of Rajasthan throwing life out of gear for locals even as Mount Abu recorded the coldest in the state at 3.6 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali recorded maximum of 36.1 mm rains followed by Banswara and Rawatbhata at 34.8 and 18.3 mm respectively, according to Met department here.
Ajmer, Bundi, Jaipur recorded 17.4, 17 and 3 mm rains respectively whereas some other places also had drizzles due to upper air circulation.
Meanwhile, places recorded night temperature between 3.6 and 12.9 degrees Celsius.
The lowest temperature was at Mount Abu. Bikaner recorded minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius whereas Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer and Sawaimadhopur recorded minimum of 6.4, 7.2 and 8.6 degrees Celsius respectively.
Weather conditions would remain the same during next 24 hours, a forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video