Overnight winter rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Overnight rains lashed parts of Rajasthan throwing life out of gear for locals even as Mount Abu recorded the coldest in the state at 3.6 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali recorded maximum of 36.1 mm rains followed by Banswara and Rawatbhata at 34.8 and 18.3 mm respectively, according to Met department here.
Ajmer, Bundi, Jaipur recorded 17.4, 17 and 3 mm rains respectively whereas some other places also had drizzles due to upper air circulation.
Meanwhile, places recorded night temperature between 3.6 and 12.9 degrees Celsius.
The lowest temperature was at Mount Abu. Bikaner recorded minimum of 5.4 degrees Celsius whereas Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer and Sawaimadhopur recorded minimum of 6.4, 7.2 and 8.6 degrees Celsius respectively.
Weather conditions would remain the same during next 24 hours, a forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users