Pak intruder arrested in Rajasthan
Bikaner (Raj): A suspected Pakistani intruder was arrested by BSF personnel in Rajasthan`s Sriganganagar district, the paramilitary officials said here on Monday.
The man, who identified himself as Ahmamuddin (45) and resident of Gujranwala city in Pakistan, was caught from near the border area yesterday. He was handed over to police today, BSF officials said.
100 Pakistani rupees, one matchbox and a lighter were recovered from his possession, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on