Pak intruder arrested in Rajasthan
Bikaner (Raj): A suspected Pakistani intruder was arrested by BSF personnel in Rajasthan`s Sriganganagar district, the paramilitary officials said here on Monday.
The man, who identified himself as Ahmamuddin (45) and resident of Gujranwala city in Pakistan, was caught from near the border area yesterday. He was handed over to police today, BSF officials said.
100 Pakistani rupees, one matchbox and a lighter were recovered from his possession, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum