Pak national goes missing in Ajmer, FIR lodged
Ajmer: An unidentified Pakistan national has gone missing in Ajmer days after he arrived in the city to attend the annual Urs celebrations.
As per reports, an FIR has been lodged in this connection and efforts are on to trace him.
However, conflicting reports also claim that this Pakistani national first arrived in Ajmer and camouflaged by joining a group of (Jayreen) devotees for Urs celebrations.
He was later traced and an FOR was lodged against him.
More details are awaited in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor