Pak national goes missing in Ajmer, FIR lodged
Ajmer: An unidentified Pakistan national has gone missing in Ajmer days after he arrived in the city to attend the annual Urs celebrations.
As per reports, an FIR has been lodged in this connection and efforts are on to trace him.
However, conflicting reports also claim that this Pakistani national first arrived in Ajmer and camouflaged by joining a group of (Jayreen) devotees for Urs celebrations.
He was later traced and an FOR was lodged against him.
More details are awaited in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!