Pak national goes missing in Ajmer, FIR lodged
Ajmer: An unidentified Pakistan national has gone missing in Ajmer days after he arrived in the city to attend the annual Urs celebrations.
As per reports, an FIR has been lodged in this connection and efforts are on to trace him.
However, conflicting reports also claim that this Pakistani national first arrived in Ajmer and camouflaged by joining a group of (Jayreen) devotees for Urs celebrations.
He was later traced and an FOR was lodged against him.
More details are awaited in this case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory