Pak national goes missing in Ajmer, FIR lodged
Ajmer: An unidentified Pakistan national has gone missing in Ajmer days after he arrived in the city to attend the annual Urs celebrations.
As per reports, an FIR has been lodged in this connection and efforts are on to trace him.
However, conflicting reports also claim that this Pakistani national first arrived in Ajmer and camouflaged by joining a group of (Jayreen) devotees for Urs celebrations.
He was later traced and an FOR was lodged against him.
More details are awaited in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra