Pak PM`s donation accepted: Shrine official
Ajmer: Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf’s offering, called Nazrana, was accepted by his Khadim during his visit to the Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti yesterday, a shrine official said on Sunday night refuting reports that the donation was refused.
"The Nazrana by the Pakistan?s Prime Minister was accepted and there is absolutely no dispute. Ashraf also dropped money in a Deg," Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman committee, the body of Khadims, told PTI.
"The nazrana was offered and accepted," Bilal Chisti, Ashraf?s family Khadim said.
They however did not disclose the amount of the Nazrana.
Another Khadim Natik Chisti, who performed Ziyarat for Pakistan?s High Commissioner, who accompanied Ashraf, also said the offering by the dignitary as per his wish was accepted. "The amount was in an envelope," he said.
Ashraf along with 40 devotees including 20 family members and relatives visited the historic dargah yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview