Pak PM`s donation accepted: Shrine official
Ajmer: Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf’s offering, called Nazrana, was accepted by his Khadim during his visit to the Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti yesterday, a shrine official said on Sunday night refuting reports that the donation was refused.
"The Nazrana by the Pakistan?s Prime Minister was accepted and there is absolutely no dispute. Ashraf also dropped money in a Deg," Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman committee, the body of Khadims, told PTI.
"The nazrana was offered and accepted," Bilal Chisti, Ashraf?s family Khadim said.
They however did not disclose the amount of the Nazrana.
Another Khadim Natik Chisti, who performed Ziyarat for Pakistan?s High Commissioner, who accompanied Ashraf, also said the offering by the dignitary as per his wish was accepted. "The amount was in an envelope," he said.
Ashraf along with 40 devotees including 20 family members and relatives visited the historic dargah yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement