Pak PM`s donation accepted: Shrine official
Ajmer: Pakistan Prime Minister Raja Parvez Ashraf’s offering, called Nazrana, was accepted by his Khadim during his visit to the Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti yesterday, a shrine official said on Sunday night refuting reports that the donation was refused.
"The Nazrana by the Pakistan?s Prime Minister was accepted and there is absolutely no dispute. Ashraf also dropped money in a Deg," Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman committee, the body of Khadims, told PTI.
"The nazrana was offered and accepted," Bilal Chisti, Ashraf?s family Khadim said.
They however did not disclose the amount of the Nazrana.
Another Khadim Natik Chisti, who performed Ziyarat for Pakistan?s High Commissioner, who accompanied Ashraf, also said the offering by the dignitary as per his wish was accepted. "The amount was in an envelope," he said.
Ashraf along with 40 devotees including 20 family members and relatives visited the historic dargah yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested