Pak woman denied permission to board Thar Express train
Barmer: A Pakistani woman, who had come on a visit to India, was on Saturday denied permission to board the Thar Express train for her return journey due to incorrect visa documents, police said on Sunday.
Naseema, who had come to India by the same train 20 days ago, wanted to return to her country by the train, but the security agencies at Munabao railway station said she was required to return by a plane as per her visa documents, the police said.
Naseema said she had expressed her desire to return by train to the Pakistani Embassy, but this was probably not communicated to authorities in Barmer and the correction was not made in her return journey papers, police said.
Later, she was escorted by security personnel to Jodhpur today from where she took a flight to Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?