Pakistan nationals detained for flouting visa rules to be deported
Jaipur: Eighteen Pakistani nationals, who were detained in Rajasthan`s Dungarpur district last week for violating visa norms, will be send back to their country, a senior police official said today.
"Following the direction of the Union Home Ministry, the Pakistani nationals will be deported," SP Dungarpur Gangandeep Singla said.
"They were taken to Jodhpur last night where they will board the Thar Express on June 14, he said. The SP said all of them had been served with `Leave India` notice issued by the Home Department and their passports will be blacklisted by the Indian authorities.
The group was detained on June 7. According to the SP, the foreign nationals had visas for visiting Mumbai, Surat and Jodhpur. However, flouting visa rules, they went to visit the Galiakot shrine in Dungarpur district and were detained by police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis