Plane tyre bursts; flight ops hit at Jaipur airport
Jaipur: Flight operations were halted at Sanganer airport here after a plane suffered tyre burst in the process of landing, but no one was injured, airport sources said on Monday.
Guwahati-Delhi flight of Air India with 173 passengers on board, which was diverted to Jaipur airport due to poor visibility in Delhi, suffered a tyre burst during landing last night, they said.
However, the passengers escaped unhurt, they said.
"Schedule of 15 flights, including three international flights, has been disrupted as the runway is blocked since last night. It is likely to be restored in the afternoon," the sources said.
Emergency services were pressed into service and restoration work is in progress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh