Police clueless regarding circular on RSS
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Police are groping in the dark about the source of a circular, which appeared ahead of the just-concluded Chitanya Shivir of the RSS here, warning government employees from participating in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
The state government has said no such circular was issued and lodged an FIR against unknown persons two days ago.
"The circular has been drafted with malafide intentions but the source of the document is yet to be ascertained," said Investigating Officer Suresh Chand here today.
A thorough probe is on to identify those behind the conspiracy, he said.
The circular, dated September 20, had appeared ahead of the three-day `Chaitanya Shivir` of the RSS which ended on September 30.
The circular directed district collectors, heads of departments and principal secretaries to initiate action against employees who participate in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends