Police clueless regarding circular on RSS
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Police are groping in the dark about the source of a circular, which appeared ahead of the just-concluded Chitanya Shivir of the RSS here, warning government employees from participating in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
The state government has said no such circular was issued and lodged an FIR against unknown persons two days ago.
"The circular has been drafted with malafide intentions but the source of the document is yet to be ascertained," said Investigating Officer Suresh Chand here today.
A thorough probe is on to identify those behind the conspiracy, he said.
The circular, dated September 20, had appeared ahead of the three-day `Chaitanya Shivir` of the RSS which ended on September 30.
The circular directed district collectors, heads of departments and principal secretaries to initiate action against employees who participate in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users