Police clueless regarding circular on RSS
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Police are groping in the dark about the source of a circular, which appeared ahead of the just-concluded Chitanya Shivir of the RSS here, warning government employees from participating in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
The state government has said no such circular was issued and lodged an FIR against unknown persons two days ago.
"The circular has been drafted with malafide intentions but the source of the document is yet to be ascertained," said Investigating Officer Suresh Chand here today.
A thorough probe is on to identify those behind the conspiracy, he said.
The circular, dated September 20, had appeared ahead of the three-day `Chaitanya Shivir` of the RSS which ended on September 30.
The circular directed district collectors, heads of departments and principal secretaries to initiate action against employees who participate in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof