Police clueless regarding circular on RSS
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Police are groping in the dark about the source of a circular, which appeared ahead of the just-concluded Chitanya Shivir of the RSS here, warning government employees from participating in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
The state government has said no such circular was issued and lodged an FIR against unknown persons two days ago.
"The circular has been drafted with malafide intentions but the source of the document is yet to be ascertained," said Investigating Officer Suresh Chand here today.
A thorough probe is on to identify those behind the conspiracy, he said.
The circular, dated September 20, had appeared ahead of the three-day `Chaitanya Shivir` of the RSS which ended on September 30.
The circular directed district collectors, heads of departments and principal secretaries to initiate action against employees who participate in any programmes of BJP and RSS or their affiliates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY